CS 475 :: Senior Project with Doug
Note: Doug will only be accepting senior projects that start in the Fall as a 3 credit course. If your project is going well, we can extend the project as an Independent study in the Spring for 1,2, or 3 credits.
- Proposal Form - to be completed the semester BEFORE you are to begin your project.
- H&S Independent Study Form (if needed for an independent study)
- Twitter and Political Discourse - Josh Hayden
- MegsRadio UI/UX (Ali Akhtar '15)
- Exploring Yelp Reviews (Laurence Welch '15)
- Searching for a Emotional Correlation between Tweets and Music (Kris Stensland '14)
- MegsRadio: Using Personalized Radio to Enhance Local Music Discovery (Alex Wolf '14)
- RFID and the Internet of Things (Bob Pettit '14)
- UltraTimer ( Sam Horwath '14)
- Student Polling System (Evan Marinaro '13 & Lucas Landaeta '13)
- MeUse Radio Recommendation (Maurice Grant '13)
- Media Release Date Aggregator (Oscar Lee '13, Elijah Davis '13)
- MegsRadio Map (Andrew Horwitz '13)
- MegsArtist (Jemin Lee '13, Kenneth Li '13, Jon Graniero '13)
- D3 Football (Chris Strand '13, Deborah Levy '13)
- Trace It (Ashley Alicea '13)
- Quaver (Richard Roberts '12): A spotify app for creating social music playlists
- Fuel-Efficient Route Finder (Michael Myhre '12): Using Dijkstra's algorithm to improve your daily commute.
- If You Like Coldplay, You Might Like Brahms (Evan Hong '11): Cross-Genre Music Recommendation